Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume, the first to specifically address the function of psychologists as practitioners and scientists in medical settings, presents a range of approaches to assessment and diagstic practice rather than a litany of specific tools, diseases, or diagstic problems. The comprehensive discussion, augmented by 41 case studies, addresses the psychological assessment of patients and their families using traditional neuropsychological and psychological diagstic tools in various topic areas and settings. The application of assessment to issues such as ethics and law, professional self-assessment and credentialling, and the communication of diagstic findings is also discussed.
- Author(s)Jerry J. Sweet,Ronald H. Rozensky,Steven M. Tovian
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/07/1997
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleNATO Science Series B
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1460 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.