All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to give undergraduate students a broad overview of the depth and breadth of Psychology as a discipline, with the theoretical concepts being underpinned by examples particularly appropriate for students studying in our region.
- Author(s)Drew Westen,Lorelle J. Burton,Robin M. Kowalski
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMilton, QLD
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Australia Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/11/2012
- Weight2205 g
- Edition StatementAustralian and New Zealand ed
Most relevant reviews
- 942315544@delet...15 Jun, 2012by
Love it - I would purchase it even if i didnt need it as a text book
Love it - I would purchase it even if i didnt need it as a text book. So Happy love it dont forget you need this book all Psychology aspiring.
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.