All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionAs the widespread use of digital entertainment has changed t only the ways in which we spend our leisure time but also how we learn and communicate, Serious Games have emerged as an effective tool for the purpose of learning, skill acquisition, and training.<br><br><em>Psychology, Pedagogy, and Assessment in Serious Games</em> addresses this issue by offering empirical evidence for the effectiveness of Serious Games in the key areas of psychology, pedagogy, and assessment. Emphasising both the theory and practice in the learning and training of Serious Games, this book is useful to educationalists, researchers, sociologists, and psychologists interested in the potential of games to support learning and change behavior.
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication30/01/2014
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationHarrisburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight530 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byElizabeth Boyle,Gavin Baxter,Thomas Hainey,Thomas M. Connolly
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.