Psychology by Louis A. Penner, Alison Clarke-Stewart, Edward J. Roy, Douglas A. Bernstein (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $45.00Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionPsychology, International Edition, by Bernstein et al. continues to strike a balance between classical and contemporary topics with a comprehensive, research-oriented approach. The text takes an active learning approach with the use of hallmark pedagogical features such as Linkages, Focus on Research Methods, and Thinking Critically. Features new to the print program include streamlined content, integration of Positive Psychology throughout the text (by Chris Peterson, University of Michigan), and optional four-color Neuropsychology and Industrial/Organizational Psychology chapters. Leading-edge techlogy enhancements to the program include static and interactive eBooks; upgraded Flash-enabled Netlabs, Web tutorials, and animations; interactive Concept Maps; Active Learning and Critical Thinking Booklets; and a new DVD entitled Revealing Psychology.
- Author BiographyDouglas A. Bernstein is Professor Emeritus at the University of Illinois, Champaign-Urbana, where he served for many years as director of the introductory psychology program. He is currently affiliated as Courtesy Professor of Psychology at The University of South Florida, and a Visiting Professor of Psychology at The University of Southampton in the UK. Dr. Bernstein chairs the Program Committee of the National Institute on the Teaching of Psychology (NITOP), and is the Founder of the Association for Psychological Science's Preconference Institute on the Teaching of Psychology. In 2002 he received the American Psychological Foundation's award for Distinguished Teaching in Psychology. Alison Clarke-Stewart is Professor of Psychology at UC, Irvine (Ph.D. Yale). She specializes in developmental psychology and is known for her research on the effects of day care on children. Louis Penner is a social psychologist, formerly at The University of South Florida and now at Wayne State University as a member of the Center for Communication and Behavioral Oncology at the Karmanos Cancer Institute. He also has an adjunct appointment at The Institute for Social Research at The University of Michigan, Ann Arbor. Edward Roy is Professor of Psychology at the University of Illinois (Ph.D. Univ. Massachusetts). He specializes in biological psychology and does research in Neuroendocrinology.
- Author(s)Alison Clarke-Stewart,Douglas A. Bernstein,Edward J. Roy,Louis A. Penner
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication09/04/2011
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations (chiefly col.)
- Weight1930 g
- Width231 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.