Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.25
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.14
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.18
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.33
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $105.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.77
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.32
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive guide to all the topics, themes and evaluation techniques students need to become independent, inquiring and kwledgeable learners. This textbook provides total support for Standard and Higher IB Psychology and all aspects of the assessment. - Tailored to IB requirements with support for even the most enquiring Higher Level learners - More support than ever for methods and the Simple Experimental Study - Extra resources, available free online, link teaching ideas to the the book's features IB Psychology is a varied and demanding qualification - you need to be independent, inquiring and kwledgeable. But finding your way around the huge amounts of research in Psychology and relating them to your exams can be daunting. So that's why we consulted IB teachers and examiners around the world and created a comprehensive guide to all the topics, themes and evaluation techniques you'll need. Inside you'll find loads of features that get you to grips with the IB syllabus requirements. The authors are all expert researchers, teachers and examiners in Psychology, so you can be sure topics and studies are explained in eugh depth for top marks as they guide you through everything you'll need for the IB.
- Author BiographyJulia Willerton has written extensively across A Level and HE Psychology. An Associate Lecturer with the Open University she is also an IB examiner. Jean-Marc Lawton is an established writer of psychology textbooks, revision books and guides. He has many years of experience as a teacher and senior examiner and is currently an examiner for the IB. Simon Green is a lecturer in Biological Psychology at Birkbeck, University of London. He is an experienced examiner and established author of many successful textbooks for pre-university and undergraduate levels. John Gammon is a senior examiner for IB and an established author in Psychology.
- Author(s)Jean-Marc Lawton,John Gammon,Julia Willerton,Simon Green
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication31/05/2013
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Education
- Out-of-print date12/08/2016
- Content Note90
- Weight888 g
- Width195 mm
- Height263 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.