All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionThis concise, clearly-written introduction will help cement students' understanding of the different theories surrounding addictive behaviour. The authors examine both behavioural and substance-related disorders, with chapters discussing biological, cognitive and moralistic perspectives, all organized around the key stages of addiction.
- Author BiographyANTONY C. MOSS is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Psychology, London South Bank University, UK. KYLE R. DYER is a psychopharmacologist at Kings College London, UK and a Visiting Fellow at the Department of Psychology, London South Bank University, UK.
- Author(s)Anthony Moss,Kyle Dyer
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication20/08/2010
- SubjectPsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitlePalgrave Insights in Psychology Series
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight244 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.53Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.