CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionPriming is the implicit memory effect in which exposure to a stimulus influences response to a later stimulus. It can occur following perceptual, semantic or conceptual stimulus repetition. In this book, the authors present topical research on the psychology of priming. Some of the topics discussed include empirical investigations on priming or word-stem completion; neural correlates of repetition priming; lexical and syntactic priming in language comprehension; exploring the contradictory results on the cross-modal priming effect in rmal ageing; facilitation of content-specific prior memory procedures; n-word stimuli and the effect of adult ageing on episodic priming; rime priming effects in the auditory word recognition and priming in visual search.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight684 g
- Width260 mm
- Height180 mm
- Edited byNobuaki Hsu,Zacharias Schutt
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.