All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionPsychology of Sustainability: An Applied Perspective examines the many psychological factors that lead to human behavioral effects on the environment. Each chapter will apply elements from a basic research area into the context of criteria specific to sustainability. Increased interest has led many universities to offer courses on Psychology of Sustainability. This book is the perfect text to provide an introduction to the subject. Throughout the book, readers will find new ways of framing questions related to human adaptability and evolutionary psychology. Psychology of Sustainability is ideal for students or professionals who are looking to contribute to the conversation.
- Author BiographyRobert G. Jones is professor of psychology at Missouri State University. As an I-O psychologist, Bob and his students have provided consulting services in organizational development and personnel decisions with large and small organizations for over 25 years. His extensive public service outside I-O psychology has included successful community organizing for green space preservation, policy making for urban energy and growth management, and the Energy, Environment, and Natural Resources Steering Committee for the National League of Cities.
- Author(s)Robert G. Jones
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/08/2014
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 12 black & white tables, 5 black & white halftones, 31 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.