Psychology with MyPsychLab Student Access Code by Saundra K Ciccarelli, J Noland White (Mixed media product, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $501.43+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $188.93+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionFor Introduction to Psychology Courses The most learner-centered and assessment-driven text available With its engaging writing style and comprehensive coverage of key research, Psychology, 4/e, awakens students' curiosity and energizes their desire to learn more. This title draws learners into an interactive experience of psychology. The authors establish clear learning objectives tied to the most recent APA-recommended undergraduate learning guidelines. MyPsychLab is a valuable component to the Ciccarelli/White program. Engaging activities plus assessments provide a teaching and learning system that helps students master psychological concepts more readily. With MyPsychLab, students can develop critical thinking skills through writing, simulate classic experiments and surveys, watch videos on research and applications, and explore the Visual Brain in 3-D. Ciccarelli/White, Psychology, 4e will provide a better teaching and learning experience-for you and your students. This program: Personalizes Learning with MyPsychLab: MyPsychLab is an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program. It helps students prepare for class and instructor gauge individual and class performance. Connects Psychology to the Real World: Students will be able to relate chapter material to their own lives. Energizes a Desire to Learn: From Chapter 1, this title provides students with ample opportunities to study from wherever they are. Embeds Interactive Content: Throughout each chapter interactive content has been fully incorporated into all aspects of the text. Psychology, Fourth Edition is also available via REVEL(TM), an immersive learning experience designed for the way today's students read, think, and learn. This Package Contains: 0205206514 / 9780205206513 NEW MyPsychLab with Pearson eText -- Valuepack 0205972241 / 9780205972241 Psychology
- Author BiographySaundra K. Ciccarelli , Professor of Psychology for over 28 years at Gulf Coast Community College; Ph.D in developmental psychology from Peabody College of Vanderbilt University. J. Noland White, Associate Professor in the Department of Pschological Science at Georgia College and State University; Ph.D. in Education from The University of Tennessee with a major in counseling psychology and specialty focus in neuropsychology.
- Author(s)J Noland White,Saundra K Ciccarelli
- Date of Publication17/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1520 g
- Width229 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback
- Edition Statement4th
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.