All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing false praise and flattery to get what they want, psychopaths can lure any unsuspecting target into a relationship. Once hooked, their charming promises spin into mind games and psychological torture. Victims are left devastated and confused, unable to recognise - or even put into words - the nightmare that just took place. Psychopath Free is the first guide for survivors written by a survivor, offering hope for healing and thriving after psychopathic abuse.
- Author Biography<b>Jackson MacKenzie</b> is the co-founder of PsychopathFree.com, an online support community that reaches millions of abuse survivors each month. Driven by personal experience, his mission is to spread awareness and give survivors a safe place to validate their experiences, so that every empathetic person can find happiness and love after abuse.
- Author(s)Jackson MacKenzie
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication03/09/2015
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight241 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.