All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsychopathology & Psychotherapy: DSM-5 Diagsis, Case Conceptualization, and Treatment, Third Edition differs from other psychopathology and abrmal psychology books. While other books focus on describing diagstic conditions, this book focus on the critical link between psychopathology and psychotherapy. More specifically, it links diagstic evaluation, case conceptualization, and treatment selection to psychotherapy practice. Research affirms that kwledge and awareness of these links is essential in planning and providing highly effective psychotherapy. This third edition incorporates detailed case conceptualizations and treatment considerations for the DSM-5 diagses most commonly seen in everyday clinical practice. Extensive case studies illustrate the diagstic, case conceptualization, and treatment process in a way that makes it come alive. Written by practicing clinicians with expertise in specific disorders, this book will be an invaluable resource to both vice and experienced clinicians.
- Author BiographyLen Sperry, M.D., Ph.D. is Professor, Mental Health Counseling, Florida Atlantic University and Clinical Professor of Psychiatry and Behavioral Medicine at the Medical College of Wisconsin. He holds the post-doctoral Certificate in Psychotherapy from the Adler Institute-Chicago, and is a Life Fellow of the American Psychological Association and a Distinguished Life Fellow of the American Psychiatric Association. Of his 750 publications 70 are books, of which nine are on psychopathology and its treatment. Jon Carlson, Psy.D., Ed.D. is Distinguished Professor, Psychology and Counseling at Governors State University and a psychologist at the Wellness Clinic in Lake Geneva, Wisconsin. Jon has served as editor of several periodicals including the Journal of Individual Psychology and the Family Journal. He has authored 175 journal articles and 60 books and created over 300 professional trade videos and DVDs with leading professional therapists and educators. Jill Duba Sauerheber, Ph.D., LPCC, EMDR Certified, Reality Therapy Certified, is an Associate Professor in the Department of Counseling and Student Affairs at Western Kentucky University and has a private counseling pratice. She has participated in the Harvard Graduate School of Education's Management Development Program, holds a certificate in Adlerian Psychology and is the current President of the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology. Jill has also authored or co-authored over 35 journal articles, one edited book, and 15 book chapters. Jon Sperry, Ph.D. is Visiting Assistant Professor, Mental Health Counseling, Florida Atlantic University and Counseling Specialist at Counseling and Psychological Services, Florida Atlantic University. Dr. Sperry holds a certificate in Adlerian Psychotherapy and is a Certified Addictions Professional. He serves as co-chair of the Theory, Research, and Training Section of the North American Society of Adlerian Psychology.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication08/08/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white tables
- Weight612 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJill Duba Sauerheber,Jon Carlson,Jon Sperry,Len Sperry
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.95Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.