All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an overview of all psychotropic drugs, their uses, side effects, contraindictions as well as an overview of related issues and relevant information and resources. Each chapter incorporates the realted physiological information to assist the student to understand the actions and side effects of the drugs along with detailed information on each drug and/or drug type.
- Author(s)Kim Foster,Kim Usher,Shane Bullock
- PublisherElsevier Australia
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMarickville
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Height215 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.