All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.97
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
About this product
- DescriptionThis book fills a major gap in the practice literature for healthcare professionals engaged in providing psychosocial care for their patients suffering from chronic pain or illness. Up to w there has been little published material on evidence-based medicine in this field. Roy's book at last provides empirically derived support and understanding of psychosocial problems and explores the efficacy of the interventions available for patient care. A boon for clinical psychologists.
- Author BiographyRanjan Roy is Professor of Social Work and Clinical Health Psychology, Faculty of Medicine, University of Manitoba. He is also a Consultant (Scientific) in the Department of Anesthesia, St. Boniface Hospital, Winnipeg. He is a Fellow of the Royal Society of Canada and the Canadian Academy of Science and Humanities, and is renowned as a researcher and lecturer on the biopsychosocial aspects of chronic pain.
- Author(s)Ranjan Roy
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication25/08/2008
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight449 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.