All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionA lively indictment of American culture's pervasive use of the psychotherapeutic metaphor to explain behaviours, a habit that has crossed the Atlantic in recent years, arguing that psychotherapy and excessive individualism has only ensured the continuance of social problems.
- Author BiographyELIZABETH A. THROOP is Chair, of the Department of Anthropology, Sociology, and Social Work and Associate Professor of Anthropology at Eastern Kentucky University, USA.
- Author(s)Elizabeth A. Throop
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication13/02/2009
- SubjectCultural Studies
- Series TitleCulture, Mind and Society
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight385 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.