All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.99Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- Descriptiongorously field-tested by on-the-ground clinicians, this guidebook provides an easy-to-use, evidence-based summary of CBT to treat depression. CBT is a standard method of therapy treatment that all clinicians need to kw how to practise and this concise guide - one of five in the Psychotherapy Essentials To Go series - lays out the basics so any clinician can implement it. Self-questionnaires, case studies, role play transcripts, diagrams, exercises and worksheets make it easy for front-line case workers and therapists of all kinds to learn the fundamentals of this treatment modality and put it to use immediately.
- Author BiographyMark Fefergrad, MD, MEd, is Assistant Professor and the Director of Postgraduate Education in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto. He is a leader in post-graduate CBT education and has practiced and taught CBT extensively. Ari Zaretsky MD, Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto and Psychiatrist-in-Chief at Sunnybrook Health Sciences Centre, has extensive experience in CBT treatment, teaching, and supervision. Robert Maunder, MD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto and head of research for Mount Sinai Hospital's Department of Psychiatry. His primary research interest is the role of interpersonal attachment on health. Paula Ravitz, MD, is Associate Professor, Morgan Firestone Psychotherapy Chair, and Associate Director of the Psychotherapy, Health Humanities, and Education Scholarship Division for the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Toronto, where she leads IPT training. She is also the director of the Mt. Sinai Psychotherapy Institute. Her clinical practice, teaching, and research focus on IPT and attachment informed psychotherapy.
- Author(s)Ari Zaretsky,Ari Zavetsky,Mark Fefergrad
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication10/09/2013
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitlePsychotherapy Essentials to Go
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width166 mm
- Height184 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byPaula Ravitz,Robert Maunder
- Contained items statementContains DVD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.