All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn immense value to all students and practitioners of psychotherapy, Psychotherpy: The Art of Wooing Nature, masterfully integrates Sheldon Roth's clinical wisdom and theoretical kwledge. In a clear, jargon-free writing style, Roth explains how a therapist heals. This book is a both a description of the emotional experience of being a psychotherapist as well as a primer of the basic concepts essential to have in mind through the many hours of therapy.
- Author BiographySheldon Roth received his M.D. from New York University School of Medicine. He was Resident in Psychiatry and Chief Resident at Massachusetts Mental Health Center, and he graduated from the Boston Psychoanalytic Institute.
- Author(s)Sheldon Roth
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication28/07/1977
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width158 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $20.38Trending at AU $26.08
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.