All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $59.39Trending at AU $61.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book in the new Wiley Series on Geropsychology, Psychotherapy for Depression in Older Adults is a practical resource created by a team of international luminaries in the field. Developed in conjunction with the Gerontology Center of the University of Colorado, this expert guide provides evidence-based treatment approaches for alleviating depression in older adults.
- Author BiographySara H. Qualls, PhD, is a clinical psychology faculty member at the University of Colorado at Colorado Springs with twenty years of academic, clinical, and continuing education training experience. She developed the first geropsychology doctoral program that integrates curriculum, clinical training, and research training in geriatric mental health. She is also the Co-chair of the Adult Development and Aging Division (20) of the American Psychological Association. Bob G. Knight, PhD, serves as Director of Clinical Training at the University of Southern California, which offers a track in geropsychology. He has published several books and is the premier expert internationally on psychotherapy with older adults.
- Author(s)Bob G. Knight,Sara Honn Qualls
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/11/2006
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Series TitleWiley Series in Clinical Geropsychology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight614 g
- Width163 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.