All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionAmidst increasing awareness among clinicians of the impact that psychological factors and treatment of those factors have upon the progress of neurological disease, Psychotherapy for Neuropsychological Challenges offers clinicians mindfulness-based acceptance and intervention approaches to helping patients deal with the cognitive and emotional consequences of common widespread neurological diseases.
- Author BiographyAlbert S. Aniskiewicz, Ph.D., ABPP is professor of psychiatry and neurology at Michigan State University. He is a diplomate in clinical psychology with the American Board of Professional Psychology, and a diplomate in assessment psychology with the American Board of Assessment Psychology. He is a fellow with the Academy of Clinical Psychology.
- Author(s)A.S. Aniskiewicz
- PublisherJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Date of Publication02/12/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationNorthvale NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJason Aronson Inc. Publishers
- Weight331 g
- Width155 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.