All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $5.72Trending at AU $8.52
- AU $70.49Trending at AU $79.52
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.53Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.81Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $17.56Trending at AU $22.92
- AU $10.39Trending at AU $15.38
About this product
- DescriptionAn accurate description of the problems associated with personality disorders can lead to psychotherapists providing better treatment for their patients, alleviating some of the difficulties associated with handling such disorders. The authors draw on existing therapeutic approaches and concepts to offer a treatment model for dealing with personality disorders. Psychotherapy of Personality Disorders clearly discusses the models for different types of personality disorder, along with general treatment principles, focusing on: * principles for identifying and classifying types of disorder * theoretical analyses that are characteristic of each type * practical therapeutic principals that are grounded in the basic theory. The language is clinician-friendly and the therapeutic model is illustrated with clinical cases and session transcripts making this title essential reading for psychotherapists, personality disorder researchers and cognitive scientists as well as professionals with an interest in personality disorders.
- Author BiographyGiancarlo Dimaggio is a psychiatrist and psychotherapist. He is a trainer at the training school in cognitive psychotherapy APC, Rome and at the Societa Italiana di Psicoterapia Cognitiva e Comportamentale (SITCC). He is a co-editor of The Dialogical Self in Psychotherapy Antonio Semerari is a psychiatrist and psychotherapist. He is a trainer of Cognitive Psychotherapy in the training school Scuola di Psicoterapia Cognitiva, Rome and at the SITCC. Antonino Carcione is a psychiatrist and psychotherapist. He is a trainer at the Schools for Cognitive Psychotherapy - Associazione di Psicologia Cognitiva (APC), the Scuola di Psicoterapia Cognitiva (SPC) and at the SITCC. Giuseppe Nicolo is a psychiatrist and psychotherapist. He is also responsible for the School of Specialization in Cognitive Psychotherapy SPC in Reggio Calabria, A trainer at the School of Specialization in Cognitive Psychotherapy APC in Rome and a Trainer at the SITCC. Michele Procacci, is a psychiatrist and psychotherapist. He is chief of an outpatient Mental Health Service in Rome and a professor of psychopathology, University of Naples. Michele is also a trainer at SITCC.
- Author(s)Antonino Carcione,Antonio Semerari,Giancarlo Dimaggio,Giuseppe Nicolo,Michele Procacci
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.