All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis attractive and cleverly structured guide gives walkers ten of the finest walks to Lakeland pubs in a popular pocketable format. With clear information, an overview and introduction for each walk, expertly written numbered directions, large scale Ordnance Survey maps, superb, eye-grabbing paramic photographs, and interpretation of points of interest along the way, these guides set a new standard in clarity and ease-of-use. Featured pubs include: Kirkstile Inn, Loweswater, Old Dungeon Ghyll, Langdale, Sun Inn, Coniston, Dog & Gun, Keswick, Three Shires, Little Langdale, Tweedies Bar, Grasmere, Mortal Man, Troubeck, Bridge Hotel, and Buttermere.
- Author BiographyVivienne Crow is the author of several guides to Cumbria and the Lake District, and is a regular contributor to Lakeland Walker and TGO magazines. She is also a member of the Outdoor Writers and Photographers Guild.
- Author(s)Vivienne Crow
- PublisherNorthern Eye Books
- Date of Publication30/04/2012
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleLake District: Top 10 Walks
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationTattenhall
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNorthern Eye Books
- Content Notefull colour/panoramic photographs
- Width105 mm
- Height148 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.