Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.84Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPsst, want a whole new approach to puberty? Puberty Girl is here to help!Whether or t you've started seeing the signs of your body changing, this fab book will bring new meaning and understanding to a young girl's tween years. Yes, it can be a confusing and emotional time - but with Puberty Girl by your side, you won't need to go through puberty alone.Puberty Girl is smart, intelligent, fun, colourful and factual and TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. It talks about the big M, the V word (yep - Vagina!), the period costume, PMS, puberty power and even the B word - breasts! This beautifully illustrated book lets you kw what to expect, physically and emotionally, as you tread the path to becoming a woman.
- Author BiographyShushann Movsessian has been running groups on puberty for girls for the last thirteen years at the Royal Women's Hospital in Sydney. Her work has developed out of her passion for representing menstruation as a normal, healthy and creative process of girls growing up. Shushann works as a psychotherapist and also has extensive local and international experience in counselling, group facilitation and training.
- Author(s)Shushann Movsessian
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/10/2004
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Notecolour illustrations, 1port
- Weight392 g
- Width210 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Reading AgeFrom 10 To 99
- Interest AgeFrom 10
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.