All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionAs this book documents local, specific, and contextualized acts of resistance and offers a detailed analysis of varied forms of public literacies, it functions as a template to inform and inspire resistant practices in diverse communities.
- Author BiographyErica Meiners is Assistant Professor of Education and Women's Studies at Northeastern Illinois University and the principal of an alternative high school for formerly incarcerated men and women in Chicago. Francisco Ibanez-Carrasco works as a community educator, social researcher, and is visiting faculty at Simon Fraser University in Vancouver.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication22/07/2004
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note3 black & white halftones
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byErica Meiners,Francisco Ibanez-Carrasco
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.