All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.19
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.99
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.45
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.54
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.31
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.48
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.72
About this product
- DescriptionPublic Administration in Palestine traces the development of public administration in Palestine during the last 150 years. The book spans the Ottoman, British, Jordanian and Israeli historical periods, as well as the present Palestinian authority. Usamah Shahwan argues that public administration systems created by political powers that ruled the region were designed primarily for the control and domination of the local population and t for ecomic and social development. Shahwan contends that until a new approach is adopted by the Palestinian government, the prospect of a democratic Palestine remains an illusion.
- Author BiographyUsamah Shahwan is Associate Professor, Bethlehem University, Palestine.
- Author(s)Usamah Shahwan
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication28/12/2003
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.