Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.49Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $11.66Trending at AU $14.91
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the fourth volume in the Hall Institute of Public Policy's 2020 series. These topical and scholarly articles are meant to examine some of the major issues facing the state of New Jersey and the United States, and embrace matters of national security, social entitlements, religious differences, the gold standard, prosecutorial misconduct, the rights of alleged terrorists, the free market ecomy and other concerns. These essays offer a unique picture of where we are as a free people, and is compiled by one of the few npartisan, t for profit think tanks in America.
- Author(s)Michael P Riccards
- Date of Publication05/07/2012
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight649 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.