All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionOffering original insights on the prospects for a European, or even global, public sphere, this volume offers the writings of the original thinker Bernhard Peters (1949-2005) in English for the first time. Includes an introduction by the editor that outlines the importance of Peters' work and a preface by Jurgen Habermas.
- Author BiographyHARTMUT WESSLER is Professor of Mass Communication at Jacobs University Bremen, Germany. He is the co-author of Transnationalization of Public Spheres, and writes on the media and the public sphere. BERNHARD PETERS (1949-2005) was Professor of Political Theory at the University of Bremen, Germany. He completed his PhD with Jurgen Habermas, and wrote widely on the public sphere and political theory.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2008
- SubjectPolitical Science & Theory
- Series TitleTransformations of the State
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight553 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byHartmut Wessler
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.