All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
About this product
- DescriptionTo follow.
- Author BiographyColin Read is a professor of Economics and Finance, former Dean of the School of Business and Economics at The State University of New York at Plattsburgh (SUNY), USA, and a columnist for the Plattsburgh New York Press Republican newspaper. He has a Ph.D. in Economics, J.D. in Law, M.B.A., Master's of Taxation, and has taught environmental and energy economics and finance for 25 years. Colin's recent books include BP and the Macondo Spill: The Complete Story, The Fear Factor, Global Financial Meltdown: How We Can Avoid the Next Economic Crisis, The Rise and Fall of an Economic Empire: With Lessons for Aspiring Nations, Great Minds in Finance - The Life Cyclists, Great Minds in Finance - The Portfolio Theorists, Great Minds in Finance - The Efficient Market Hypothesists, and Great Minds in Finance - The Rise of the Quants, Great Minds in Finance - the Corporate Financiers'.
- Author(s)Colin Read
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/12/2015
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleGreat Minds in Finance
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight455 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement1st ed. 2015
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.