All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionElectromagnetic factors in health is an emerging public health issue globally, creating electrical sensitivity and being linked to illnesses of many kinds. Read this primer on EMF and health by Prof. Magda Havas of Canada and environmental activist and management consultant to change agents, Camilla Rees, founder of www.ElectromagneticHealth.org. Learn what the independent science shows, what you can do to create electromagnetic safety and how you can help get Congress to pay attention to this important issue affecting humans, animals and nature. This book resulted from 110 Questions asked of the audience at The Commonwealth Club of California in 2008, the nations leading public affairs forum.
- Author BiographyCamilla Rees is a health and environmental activist, management consultant and radio host on KGNU on the Green Economy. After a career in investment banking, venture capital and marketing communications, Ms. Rees now is dedicated to serving the transformation of health care so that it better meets patient needs and to raising awareness of hidden, unacknowledged drivers of health care costs. Dr. Magda Havas, PhD is Assoc. Professor of Environmental & Resource Studies at Trent University in Canada and an internationally recognized expert in the biological effects of environmental contaminants, including radiofrequency radiation, electromagnetic fields, dirty electricity and ground current.
- Author(s)Camilla Rees,Phd Magda Havas
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication26/04/2009
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight259 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.