Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.53Trending at AU $73.95
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.33
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.09
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.00
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.79
- AU $46.32Trending at AU $48.00
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.82
About this product
- DescriptionIn 1897, Liverpool established a Sanitary Science Instruction Committee and a School of Hygiene Museum to ensure efficient training of public health workers. The museum exhibits were built up over a period of 50 years, and reflect the public and professional concerns and preoccupations of the 20th century. A fascinating insight into a rare teaching collection, putting it into the broader context of the practice of public health in an international port city.
- Author(s)Loraine Knowles
- PublisherNational Museums & Galleries on Merseyside
- Date of Publication24/11/2008
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationLiverpool
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Museums & Galleries on Merseyside
- Content Note99
- Weight485 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.