All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.14
- AU $17.80Trending at AU $22.29
- AU $43.34Trending at AU $44.45
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.10
- AU $25.92Trending at AU $34.12
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.33
- AU $36.24Trending at AU $40.06
About this product
- DescriptionRecently, the public sector has given an increasing amount of national and international attention to electronic government systems. Therefore, it is inevitable that the theoretical implications and intersections between information techlogy and governmental matters are more widely discussed. Public Information Management and E-Government: Policy and Issues offers a fresh, comprehensive dialogue on issues that occur between the public management and information techlogy domains. With its focus on political issues and their effects on the larger public sector, this book is valuable for administrators, researchers, students, and educators who wish to gain foundational and theoretical kwledge on e-government policies.
- Author(s)G. David Garson,Mary Maureen Brown
- PublisherIdea Group,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2013
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationHershey, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIdea Group,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight826 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.