All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.03Trending at AU $32.24
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.65
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.71
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.24
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $42.71Trending at AU $48.90
About this product
- DescriptionPublic management is undoubtedly an ackwledged area of management science, but with meager empirical research. This book takes this challenge and presents a rare analysis of public management from the perspective of 12 Prime Ministers of Poland who governed between 1989 and 2014. The author features the concepts, practice and challenges of public management by making use of direct interviews with the Prime Ministers according to the classical management functions of planning, organization, direction and controlling. The book also presents a theoretical inquiry which redefines public management by breaking away from the traditional paradigm of public management, and introducing a 'mega-organizational' understanding of the state within new institutional ecomics.
- Author BiographyKonrad Raczkowski is Professor of Economics and Management, who specializes in the unofficial economy, public finances and management in the economic system. He is a Director of the Economic Institute at the University of Social Sciences in Warsaw and Head of the Department of the Economic Security Management.
- Author(s)Konrad Raczkowski
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication16/07/2015
- LanguageEnglish & Polish
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 4 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.