All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.06
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionTaking a critical approach, it examines the key concepts and ideas of public management. Comparative case studies introduce students to public management ideas from the US, the UK, and Europe. The new edition is fully updated to reflect the financial crisis and its impact on the way public services are w being reformed across the world.
- Author BiographyIAN GREENER is a Professor and Deputy Head of School for Postgraduate Training and Research in the School of Applied Social Sciences, as well as co-ordinating research methods teaching the Faculty of Social Sciences and Health. He is also an Assistant Director of the Wolfson Research Institute at Durham, UK.
- Author(s)Ian Greener
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleManagement, Work and Organisations
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight393 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.