All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.84
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.82
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.31
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.95
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.00
- AU $44.73Trending at AU $47.15
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionPublic Opinion: Measuring the American Mind provides an in-depth look at the history and future of polling, including how public opinion is measured, how it is used and misused, and how to critically evaluate public opinion data. This new edition incorporates a new theme of political polarization and examines how mass media and social media help to shape public opinion. It also provides in-depth coverage of public opinion on such issues as political ideology, health care, race, and foreign policy, as well as an update and discussion of the major changes that have taken place on controversial issues such as gay marriage, gun control, and immigration.
- Author BiographyBarbara A. Bardes is professor emerita of political science at the University of Cincinnati. She is the coauthor of American Government and Politics Today and Declarations of Independence: Women and Political Power in Nineteenth-Century American Fiction. Robert W. Oldendick is professor of political science at the University of South Carolina and directs the Institute for Public Service and Policy Research. He is the author or more than 30 articles on public opinion and survey methodology, appearing in journals such as Public Opinion Quarterly, the American Journal of Political Science, and the Journal of Politics.
- Author(s)Barbara A. Bardes,Robert W. Oldendick
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication14/03/2016
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note51 tables, 25 graphs
- Weight490 g
- Width150 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.