Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $6.99+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by book_fountain
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.09
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $38.03
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.57
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $39.95
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.82
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.82
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a comprehensive and accessible overview of developments in public policy since 1979. Part 1 analyses changes in the structures and style of government under Thatcher and Major and the impact of the European Community on policy. Part 2 provides detailed assessments of major individual policy areas. A final concluding chapter assesses the impact of the Thatcher decade on policy and its legacy for the 1990s.
- Author(s)Stephen P. Savage,etc.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication08/07/1994
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Out-of-print date25/11/2000
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight453 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.