All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book investigates the versatility and flexibility of ceramic materials through a selection of 32 works merging architecture, interior design, public spaces, and temporary places. This is a fascinating tour from concept to production of synergies between design, techlogy and invation, new discoveries of ceramic material techniques for the needs of contemporary architecture. It includes projects by Vazquez Consuegra, Francesco Mangado, Souto de Moura, Italo Rota, Cloud9, EMBT, Carlos Ferrater.
- Author(s)Giacomo Delbene
- Date of Publication01/02/2008
- Place of PublicationCastellon
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, black & white line drawings, colour line drawings, diagrams
- Weight870 g
- Width220 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.