All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.43Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.11Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.52Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique collection of contemporary international public relations case studies gives the reader in-depth insight into effective public relations practice in a range of organizational contexts. The cases demonstrate the breadth of modern public relations practice and the increasing importance and sophistication of this function both in public and private sector organizations. This second edition of Public Relations Cases builds on the success of the previous edition to offer new insights into the changing face of contemporary public relations and the development of PR and communication strategies. The book also examines: * The use of social media and blogging as a communications medium * The growing importance of corporate social responsibility programmes * Local authority identity change * High profile international charitable fundraising * Sports sponsorship * Property sector PR. Featuring cases from around the world, including the UK, India, Korea, Demark, Croatia and the US, this book is an invaluable resource for teachers, researchers and students working in public relations, corporate communication and public affairs.
- Author BiographyDanny Moss is Professor of Corporate and Public Affairs at the University of Chester, UK. Melanie Powell is a Senior Lecturer of Public Relations at Manchester Metropolitan University, UK, and programme leader for the university's CIPR Diploma. Barbara DeSanto is Professor and Director of the Communication Program at Maryville University, St. Louis, USA.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication09/07/2010
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note65 black & white illustrations, 52 black & white halftones, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight362 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byBarbara DeSanto,Danny Moss,Melanie Powell
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.