Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionPublic relations is a dynamic and rapidly growing field which offers a variety of career paths. In this widely used introduction to theory and professional practice, leading practitioners and academics outline the core principles of public relations in business, government and the third sectors. They show how to develop effective public relations strategies and explain how to research, run and evaluate a successful public relations campaign. Drawing on a range of communication and public relations theories they discuss how to work with key publics, using all forms of media for maximum impact. Key topics such as corporate social responsibility, the global environment, and digital communications strategies are covered.
- Author BiographyJane Johnston is Convenor of Communications Programs at Griffith University. A former public relations practitioner and journalist, she is author of Media Relations: Issues and strategies. Clara Zawawi is a former Director of Public Relations Programs at Bond University and Client Relations at Professional Public Relations.
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationSt Leonards NSW
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2009
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1016 g
- Width174 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Edited byClara Zawawi,Jane Johnston
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.