All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNonprofit organizations are managing to carry out sophisticated public relations programming that cultivates relationships with their key audiences. Their public relations challenges, however, have routinely been understudied. Budgetary and staffing restraints often limit how these organizations carry out their fundraising, public awareness and activism efforts, and client outreach. This volume explores a range of public relations theories and topics important to the management of nprofit organizations, including crisis management, communicating to strengthen engagement online and offline, and recruiting and retaining volunteer and dor support.
- Author BiographyRichard D. Waters is an associate professor in the University of San Francisco's School of Management. Author of more than 75 peer previewed articles and book chapters, he is the associate editor of Case Studies in Strategic Communication and serves on 7 editorial review boards.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/01/2015
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Public Relations
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note21 black & white tables, 2 black & white halftones, 4 black & white line drawings
- Weight635 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRichard D. Waters
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.77
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.41
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.