CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.79Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $40.75Trending at AU $42.35
About this product
- DescriptionPublic School Finance Decoded discusses why the finance department needs to have a seat at the table during discussions about how to educate the whole child. Written in plain language, this book will empower school administrators to improve student achievement through understanding the impact school finance has on each student. It lays out a process for using expenditure data for predictive purposes towards student achievement and for efficiency indicators, which ensure efficient resource use for the necessary services of a school district.
- Author BiographyJay C. Toland is the chief financial officer (CFO) for Scotland County Schools in Laurinburg, North Carolina. He is a certified management accountant (CMA) and certified administrator of school finance and operations (SFO). He received his bachelor's in business administration from the University of North Carolina at Wilmington and his MBA from the University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
- Author(s)Jay C. Toland
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication30/11/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 12 tables
- Weight331 g
- Width161 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.