All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRichard Tresch's Public Sector Ecomics is a new learning and teaching concept for undergraduate public finance courses. It is published in two complementary parts: the book, which contains a unified treatment of the theory of the public sector along with selected examples. the companion website (included in the price of the book), which features a large international Public Sector Example Bank, written and updated by Richard Tresch and tied to specific sections in the book. This invative solution to the challenge of conveying the fundamentals of such a wide-ranging field allows students the best of both worlds: a readable, concise, and penetrating account of public sector theory, along with an evolving set of up-to-date examples that makes the theory come alive.
- Author BiographyRICHARD W. TRESCH is Professor in the Department of Economics, Boston College, USA. He is author of Public Finance: A Normative Theory (Academic Press) and Principles of Economics (Thompson). His abilities as a teacher were recognized by the award of the Massachusetts Teacher of the Year from the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.
- Author(s)Richard W. Tresch
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication06/02/2008
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1000 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.