CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionPublic speaking is considered one of the highest causes of fear and stress for most people, yet it is practically unavoidable over the course of a lifetime. Weddings, religious occasions, funerals, banquets, sales presentations-these are just a few of the situations which require people to share words with a large group. This guide, a new addition to LearningExpress's best-selling 20 Minutes a Day series, is geared toward college students with course requirements to fulfill, recent graduates who are faced with the daunting task of interviewing for jobs, business people who need to improve their presentation skills, and ordinary people who find themselves called upon to speak in any of a vast array of public forums. The book takes the fright out of writing and giving speeches through easy-to-digest lessons that only take minutes per day. This guide, Public Speaking in 20 Minutes a Day, includes: Information on the different types of speeches Details on how to construct a meaningful and through presentation Advice on how to prepare visual aids that will add to your speeches Tips on how your appearance affects the way you are perceived Common errors people make when in front of a crowd A collection of famous and revered speeches from history Practically every college student in America today is required to take a course in public speaking. Traditional college textbooks can be very inexpensive for today's busy students. Public Speaking in 20 Minutes a Day bridges that gap between the student audience and the mass market, since virtually every adult is called upon to speak publicly from time to time-and those who are t experienced in that arena may need to find help. Since public speaking is a hands-on activity, it is best learned by doing. Sometimes all people need is a little motivation to put their pen to the paper, while creating a memorable speech. Public Speaking in 20 Minutes a Day is just the kind of tool that people who fear addressing a crowd could use to conquer their worries, while learning to eloquently deliver their lines. This compact tool is just what readers need to learn the basics skills of speechmaking and learn to communicate effectively in their form of speaking.
- Author BiographyThe team at LearningExpress is dedicated to publishing the best and most up-to-date skill-building, academic test-preparation, and career/vocational test-preparation titles available. We're constantly watching market trends, which allows us to be extraordinarily creative and authoritative as we stay ahead of the curve in our editorial approach. LearningExpress makes a point of being cutting edge in bringing you the best and most sought-after titles for all your skill-building needs.
- PublisherLearning Express Llc
- Date of Publication16/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Series TitleSuccess in 20 Minutes a Day
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLearning Express Llc
- Content Noteblack & white tables
- Weight399 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.