All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.83
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $67.34Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $46.99
About this product
- DescriptionProviding a compelling analysis of debates in and about the modern city, this book draws upon architecture, history, literary studies, new media and sociology to explore the multiple connections between location, speech and the emerging modern metropolis. It concludes by reflecting on public speaking in the construction of the virtual city.
- Author BiographyJANET STEWART directs the Visual Culture Masters Programme at the University of Aberdeen, UK, where she also teaches Comparative Literature and German, and contributes to the Centre for Modern Thought. She is the author of the acclaimed monograph Fashioning Vienna: Adolf Loos's Cultural Criticism.
- Author(s)Janet Stewart
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication07/08/2009
- SubjectSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight410 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.