All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionUpdated edition. A quick & easy reference guide to organize your recipes and help you create a great experience for your family for generations. PUBLISH YOUR OWN BEST-SELLING COOKBOOKS! PRESERVE YOUR FAMILY'S RECIPES, ALONG WITH SOME FAMILY HISTORY AND GENEALOGY! PROFIT BY SELLING TO THE PUBLIC! Keep your cherished recipes for future generations. Finished projects would make an exciting gift for welcoming new family members and brides. Have you ever wished you could make a cookbook of all your family's favorites? Have you ever wanted to write down your family history of funny stories and relationships? Now you can. This book will get you started in the right direction! Collect, edit and organize your family recipes and family stories. Every year thousands of cookbooks are sold online! The best cookbooks are those that contain tried and true recipes - you kw, your family favorites! So make your recipes sound yummy! Add those family relationships (genealogy) and funny stories! And then give it to family as gifts or sell it - and YOU keep the money. Publish, Preserve and Profit from Your Family Recipes will show you how!
- Author BiographyNancy Matthew is a husband and wife writing team that lives, writes and plays in Texas.
- Author(s)Nancy Matthew
- PublisherPistol Mill Publishing
- Date of Publication23/02/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPistol Mill Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.