Pubs & Inns of England and Wales: Alastair Sawday's Special Places to Eat & Drink by Alastair Sawday Publishing Co Ltd. (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 5 Oct
- AU $11.75Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWelcome to our best collection of Pubs & Inns in England and Wales yet, with over 1,000 pubs to make you feel warm all over. We've discovered more than 130 new pubs for you to explore from community-owned locals to heated huts and dining pods. We've visited all these special pubs and love them - we kw you will too so raise a glass and let's celebrate the survival of the great British pub! From tiny pubs down country lanes to glamping rooms and supper clubs, they're all here and are chosen for their originality, authenticity, good cheer and friendly welcomes. This well-loved guide gives you all the information you need including opening times, prices, directions, phone numbers and whether they're dog-friendly. * Over 1000 pubs specially chosen for their individuality - guaranteeing you a special pub * An exceptional selection of above-pub bedrooms too, so you need drive further once you've sampled the local produce * Search for pubs with their own breweries, authentic pubs, those with views, waterside settings, summer gardens, plus our ever-useful demystification guide to pub menus The essential glove box companion for the discerning pub goer.
- Author BiographyDavid Hancock has worked in travel guide publishing since 1983, on walking books and general travel writing as well as on several pubs guides. He has his finger on the pulse of the changing scene and is passionate about the subject.
- Author(s)Alastair Sawday Publishing Co Ltd.
- PublisherAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- SubjectWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Series TitleAlastair Sawday's Special Places
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlastair Sawday Publishing
- Out-of-print date23/07/2016
- Content Note700 colour illustrations, 18 maps
- Weight858 g
- Width128 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byDavid Hancock
- Series Edited byAlastair Sawday
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement12th Revised edition
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $40.78
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $12.10
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $45.01
- AU $34.95Trending at AU $37.32
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $20.39
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $14.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.