All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.86Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionPuerto Rico -- called the rich port and the jewel of the Caribbean for its warm coastal beauty -- is a tantalizing vacation destination. Share the cultural, historical, and natural riches of this beautiful island territory with loved ones back home or treasure it as a keepsake for memories made. With 25 postcards featuring stunning photographs from 1890 to today -- including pictures of El Capitolio, Plaza de Armas, and Old San Juan -- this compendium of collectibles is complete with an eight-page history of Puerto Rican tourism. Whether used to reignite memories from long ago or make new ones, Puerto Rico Postcards is a must-have for those who find this destination dear.
- Author BiographyPuerto Rican journalist Oscar Hernandez was an editorial contributor to Puerto Rico Remembered and also edited and contributed to the revised Puerto Rico Then and Now. He lives in London.
- Author(s)Oscar Hernandez
- PublisherThunder Bay Press
- Date of Publication12/08/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCanterbury Classics
- Weight181 g
- Width180 mm
- Height124 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.