All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.79Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume documents the proceedings of a symposium on The Pulmonary Circulation held at the Ettore Majorana Center for Scientific Culture, in Erice, Sicily, between 16th July and 21st July 1979. This was attended by about 200 participants drawn from Europe as a whole, but the majority were from Southern Europe. The discussion was recorded either in English or Italian and the tapes were reduced to a verbatim typescript by the Ente Nazionale Interpeti Congresso. The verbatim typescript has been edited using a few guiding principles as foliows: Titles and horifics have been eliminated unless the 1. statement is addressed to a specific person. The style of the speakers in the discussion has been 2. preserved as far as possible and t reduced to a strictly grammatical format. 3. Where references to illustrations (e.g., on the blackboard) are made, the comments have been left unaltered and many are understandable. Removing them detracted from the sense. 4. The air of informality in the proceedings has been preserved so far as possible. 5. The responsibility for the discussion rests solely with the editors, and contributor has had the opportunity of correcting whae he said. No manuscript was received from one participant, but the 6. discussion of his presentation has been included since it contains some points of substance. G. Cumming and G. Bonsigre v CONTENTS Functional Morphology of the Pulmonary 1 Circulation...
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleEttore Majorana International Science Series
- Series Part/Volume Number3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note122 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight861 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byGordon Cumming
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1980
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.