All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $16.66Trending at AU $30.84
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
About this product
- DescriptionResponsibility for the diagsis and management of disorders of the pulmonary circulation has become the shared domain of the pulmologist, cardiologist, surgeon, radiologist, pathologist, and, perhaps most important of all, the internist. It is the general internist who is most likely to care for the majority of patients with lung diseases that secondarily give rise to pulmonary heart disease, and it is the internist who will first evaluate the patient with primary pulmonary hyperten- sion or recurrent pulmonary thromboembolism who presents with nspecific complaints and may manifest subtle and ndiagstic findings on preliminary evaluation. The burgeoning medical literature concerning aspects of the pulmonary circula- tion, both clinical and investigative, is a reflection of the reawakening of great interest in this field and has led to many new developments, both in our understand- ing of cardiopulmonary pathophysiology and in the diagsis and treatment of pulmonary vascular diseases. This book is an attempt to provide the clinician with a comprehensive overview of pulmonary heart disease from the perspective of experts representing a variety of disciplines. It is intended to be thorough yet clinically relevant. Individuals familiar with some facets of pulmonary heart disease may gain insight into other aspects of this condition, whereas those unfamiliar with this disorder may find this work useful as a general reference or as a resource to address a specific question.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication17/10/2011
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight599 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byL.J. Rubin
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.