Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.46
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
About this product
- DescriptionIntended for busy practitioners, Pulmonary Pathology is a pithy, pocket-sized guide to all of the key pulmology entities and diagses that pulmologists see in daily practice. It addresses n-neoplastic conditions including Infections, Granulomatous Diseases, Acute Lung Injury, Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias, Vasculitis, Histiocytoses, Lung Pathology in Systemic Diseases, Transplant-Related Lung Pathology, and Miscellaneous Non-Neoplastic Conditions. Neoplasia entities include Benign Epithelial Neoplasia, Pre-Invasive Neoplasia, Squamous Cell Carcima, Adecarcima, Neuroendocrine Neoplasia, Other Epithelial Neoplasia, Mesenchymal Neoplasia, Lymphoproliferative Disorders, Pleural Tumors, Metastatic Tumors, and Tumor-Like Conditions. The book features a bulleted format replete with illustrations for quick information retrieval. It will be a handy summary and quick reference for pulmonary pathology residents and will serve as a portable refresher course for more experienced pathologists. The Demos Surgical Pathology Guides series presents in summary and visual form the basic kwledge base that every practicing pathologist needs each working day. Series volumes cover the major specialty areas of surgical pathology, and coverage emphasises the key entities and diagses that pathologists will see in practice, and that they must kw whether in training or practice. The emphasis is on the basic morphology with newer techniques represented where they are frequently used. The series provides a handy summary and quick reference that any pathology resident or fellow will find useful. Experienced practitioners will find the series valuable as a portable refresher course or review tool.
- Author BiographyNagarjun Rao, MD, FRCPath , Associate Professor, Department of Pathology, Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee, Wisconsin. Cesar A. Moran, MD Professor of Pathology, Chief, Thoracic Pathology, Department of Pathology, University of Texas - MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, Texas.
- Author(s)Cesar A. Moran,Nagarjun Rao
- PublisherDemos Medical Publishing
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleDemos Surgical Pathology Guides
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDemos Medical Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.