All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionPulmonary Sarcoidosis: A Guide for the Practicing Clinician is a valuable resource for clinicians of varied disciplines concerning the care of the sarcoidosis patient. Sarcoidosis is a multi-system disorder and represents a major challenge to physicians. Although any organ may be involved with sarcoidosis, the lung is the most common organ affected. Chapters are written by distinguished authors who have extensive experience in caring for these patients. Detailed figures and tables are provided to guide the practicing clinician through all aspects of the condition, from clinical manifestations to treatment options. Pulmonary Sarcoidosis: A Guide for the Practicing Clinician is fully comprehensive and evidence-based and will be an essential addition to the bookshelves of all whose practice involves the care and treatment of patients with sarcoidosis.
- Author BiographyMarc A. Judson, MD, completed his medical education at Vanderbilt University Medical School, his internal medicine residency at the Montefiore Hospital Medical Center, and his fellowship in Pulmonary/Critical Care Medicine at NYU/Bellevue. He was on the faculty at the University of South Carolina School of Medicine and then for 18 years at the Medical University of South Carolina, where he rose to the rank of Professor of Medicine in 2002. In April, 2011, he assumed the position of Professor of Medicine and Chief of the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine at Albany Medical College. Dr. Judson is the author of over 130 original articles and 25 book chapters. His early area of interest was in the field of lung transplantation as he was the Medical Director of the Lung Transplantation Program at the Medical University of South Carolina for 7 years. For the last 20 years, Dr. Judson's area of focus has been sarcoidosis. He directed one of the largest sarcoidosis clinics in the United States at the Medical University of South Carolina. He has participated in more than 40 clinical and translational sarcoidosis studies including several NIH trials. He is on the editorial board of the international sarcoidosis journal (Sarcoidosis, Vasculitis and Diffuse Lung Diseases) and just completed two terms on the Executive Committee of the international sarcoidosis society (WASOG). He is also on the Editorial Board of Chest and an Associate Editor of Respiratory Medicine.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication03/08/2016
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleRespiratory Medicine
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note34 black & white illustrations, 18 colour illustrations, 33 black & white tables, biography
- Weight367 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byMarc A. Judson
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 2014
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.