All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn a world where health systems collapse one after ather. In a world where big pharmaceutical interests pull the strings of science and politics. In a world were charlatans promising marvelous cures abound. Who can you really trust? Yourself. Your judgement. The natural capacity of your body to heal. And the work of thousands of devoted mainstream and alternative health researchers who are t governed by ulterior motives or blindfolded by the innate limitations of the establishment. Every day, thousand of great medical opportunities are lost because they don't serve the established flow of money. Billions of dollars are being thrown into pipelines that turn out to be dead ends. Doctors act like brokers, selling individual and public health to the highest bidder. And that is unacceptable. Health is every man's birthright. And that's exactly why medicine should serve humanity and t the contrary. Pulp Med explores the demise of conventional medicine, reevaluates its fundamentals and highlights the potential for better and more humane mainstream and alternative therapies some of which are easy to access. There is always a better way, the right way.
- Author BiographyPeter Arguriou is a novelist, a columnist in the alternative Greek press and a public health investigator with extensive first hand experience in the conventional medical field.
- Author(s)Petros Arguriou
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication01/06/2011
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationNew Alresford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintO Books
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.