All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe design of inverters employing Pulse Width Modulation (PWM) to vary the voltage and amplitude of power electronic inverters has evolved over the past forty years. This is the first comprehensive textbook to view the subject as a whole and to clarify and unify the many diverse approaches taken by researchers.
- Author BiographyD. GRAHAME HOLMES is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Systems Engineering at Monash University, Australia. THOMAS A. LIPO is a professor in the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Author(s)D.Grahame Holmes,Thomas A. Lipo
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication14/10/2003
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Series on Power Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notebibliography
- Weight1204 g
- Width168 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine40 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.